FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR “A” SCHEDULE TODAY
1. Attention Seniors---please return the diploma sheet that you received during homeroom this morning as soon as possible. You can return it to either your homeroom teacher or the high school office.
2. Attention seniors: Your Senior Exit Interview project is due to Schoology by October 30, 2020. The components that need to be uploaded include the resume and presentation aid. Presentations will take place on Tuesday November 24, 2020. Please refrain from scheduling appointments or college visits on November 24th as that is our only presentation date. If you have any questions, please see your English teacher, Mrs. Mensch in room 224, or Mr. Hanna in room 116.
3. Any student who did not pick up their art work from last school year are asked to check with Mr. Watkins and Ms. McDevitt. The last day to pick up artwork before anything left will be discarded is November 9th.
4. Attention Students: Physical Forms and Re-certification forms are available in the High School Office for Winter Sports. Completed forms need to be submitted to the Athletic Office by Friday November 13th.
5. The National Honor Society canned food drive will be starting next Monday, November 2. It will continue until Friday, November 6. The food drive is only 1 week this year. All cans will be collected in the conference room by the gold (old brown) cafeteria. Cans will only be collected in the morning, either before or during homeroom.