Parking applications are now available for the 2021/22 school year. To reserve your parking tag:
- Print the application from the link on the right side of the this webpage.
- Read the Student Driving Regulations carefully.
- Complete the application and registration for student driving form.
- Have your parent sign the application.
- Parking fee is $50. Cash or check accepted. Checks should be made out to Blackhawk High School.
- Bring or mail the completed application form, $50 parking fee, and a copy of your driver's license to the high school office.
- Parking tags will be distributed to students in early August.
PLEASE NOTE: All financial obligations must be taken care of before a parking tag will be assigned.